reissues info

Topics in this forum must be about Suede.
Discuss, ask, swap, worship here, as long as it is about Suede!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Re: reissues info

Post by sunshine »

:lol:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

shit, it's gonna be some of the most exciting weeks isn't it???!!!... I wonder how long it would take to listen to/watch each album package??!!!... :D
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

well, i am watching the whole of the dvd the night I get it... if i don't have time to sleep, so be it!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Try watching all 5 dvds in a row when they are all finally out!!!! :P :D
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

i will probably will do... but i won't be able to wait that long!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

watch one at a time! - then when u have all five go for a marathon!!!! :P :mrgreen:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

a suedemarathon... I wonder how many hours of stuff I have! i bet it's worth 2 or 3 days if not more!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

sounds like fun!!!... i'll pop round your flat for a few days and we can have some fun!!! :) Suede fun I mean!!!... :roll: :wink:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Hmm...unfortunately, I don't think I'll be picking these up anytime soon, since they're not listed on Amazon in the States, and I'm pretty sure it would cost quite a bit to ship them if I ordered from Amazon.uk, since there's no SuperSaver that way and they're already running around $16 American (that's pricey for me). With luck, they'll produce too many and I'll be able to pick up cheap copies in a few years, like I did with the Manics reissues. Grumble.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

surely $16 for a 2cd/1dvd package per album is actually quite reasonable???... :? but I guess if you don't have the cash it isn't cheap!!!... :roll: :(
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

suede orgasm :lol:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

just as I thought - you're sex mad!!!!.... :shock: :roll:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:surely $16 for a 2cd/1dvd package per album is actually quite reasonable???... :? but I guess if you don't have the cash it isn't cheap!!!... :roll: :(

Well, I'm not a DVD person, so that's about as useful to me as the shrinkwrapping...and even if I WAS interested, the DVD would be for the wrong region! (Again, as with the Manics releases.)

Anyway, you're talking to someone who almost exclusively restricts himself to the $1-$5 bins at the used CD stores...cheapness is like a sixth sense to me. :wink:
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
metalmickey

Post by metalmickey »

SoGone wrote:Anyway, you're talking to someone who almost exclusively restricts himself to the $1-$5 bins at the used CD stores...cheapness is like a sixth sense to me. :wink:
Anyone else noticed the random Suede-lyric reference? :D Trash (bins) / Maybe it's our cheapness :wink:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:lol: me? i'm an angel!