People you want to love you but don't

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
SoGone
Flight attendant

People you want to love you but don't

Post by SoGone »

...what do you do about them? Forget them? Learn to hate them? Learn to live with loving them and accepting that they won't love you?
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
car wash *unt
Passenger (Economy)

Re: People you want to love you but don't

Post by car wash *unt »

Try to conquer, if it did'nt work -I move on.
But usually I get my way :)
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

good girl
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

The worst thing for me is being in love with someone who I think ultimately is bad for me and I am bad for them too... But despite everything, despite every crossed word, arguement, fury and terrible things said and done still, still somehow I want them in my life...

But yeah Andy forget it - because if that is the way they feel there is nothing you can do to change it - i've had it where i've been very much in love with someone and them with me too but in the end it went horrible and I couldn't let go but had to in the end - and now I am still his friend and I like that!!! :) It works better... It's hard when you are an emotional person to accept things sometimes... I know that...

Also unrequited - a guy I REALLY fancied for a long time who I work with well - he is straight so it was always going to be impossible and for a while I was frustrated and sad about that because I would have loved to have gone out with him!!!... But instead I chose to make him a good friend... :)
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

car wash *unt wrote:But usually I get my way :)
Of course you do; you've got tits and a yum-yum.

Oh, fuck it. I should have added a disclaimer in this thread: "For guys only."
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:The worst thing for me is being in love with someone who I think ultimately is bad for me and I am bad for them too...

I agree...but then, if I'm being objective about it, I'm bad for everyone I meet.

As for the rest of your post, despite the happy endings, I still found it incredibly depressing. :(
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

cut your veins
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Sounds like a painful way to go.
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

try it
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

I'd rather try to car exhaust thing first, thanks. I hear that you just fall asleep. Of course, I'd take my meds and drink some booze beforehand anyway, to kill my senses even more...
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

go on then