Things Suede were wrong about

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
sunshine
Flight attendant

Re: Things Suede were wrong about

Post by sunshine »

haha... it did not take them long to notice the truth, freako!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

oi sun!!!, no need for that!!!... :shock: :x
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

...well, in the spirit of Suedeness, I take pride in my freakishness. I mean, I'd love to stay here and be normal, but it's just so overrated*...

*Yes, I know it's not Suedeness proper, but the sentiment is the name
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Well freak or unique I think you're lovely Andy!!! - wow I forgot they actually had segments on TFI Friday called 'Freak or Unqiue'!!!- like sideshow freak act people on tv and 'fat lookalikes' and 'ugly bloke' too!!! - Chris Evans and Danny Baker are tv geniuses... I am sure Andy hasn't a clue what i'm talking about lol!!!... It was never making fun of people it was actually celebrating people's weirdness or peculiarities!!!!....
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:roll:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Not a Christoff fan sun???!!!... c'mon, The Big Breakfast was essential viewing back in the 90's - and TFI... and Don't Forget Your Toothbrush!!!!... I miss my youth!!!!... :( I miss the 90's!!!!... :cry:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

I don't miss the 90's. Hellish time for me; preschool, and then elementary school.

Then, I never thought my life would depend on a bottle of rum; it's the drug that brings me near to a childhood I've lost...
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Your whole life sounds like hell Andy!!!... But me and sun loved the 90's - being a teen in Britpop era was pretty cool... :D Although I think that sun was in his 30's back in the 90's!!!!... :lol: :wink: :P :mrgreen:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

I'm fairly sure I'd be a completely different, much better, far happier person if I was a teenager in the UK during the Britpop era. I'd even settle for being a British teen when Madchester was big.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

come over here now and relive it with me!!!! :shock: :lol: we can be mad fer it!!!...
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

I don't think I'll ever cotton to using the word "mad" as a synonym for "excited," but I'll try.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

yay!!! c'mon, I love turning you english!!!.. it's great fun!!!... you have to start using the phrse 'mad for it' about anything you really, really like!!!...
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

I'm mad for "My Fair Lady."

Man, that just sounds so wrong!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

But it's TRUE!!!!... You ARE mad for 'My Fair Lady' and it sounds soooo gay but... oooh you're lovely ain't ya???... I guess I have to watch MFL sometime now right???... Maybe I should watch a trailer or something on youtube!!!...
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

...well, first, given the way our tastes diverge in so many ways, I'd say you probably wouldn't like it. But anyway, if you DO decide to give it a shot, you HAVE to check out the Original Broadway Cast recording; most of the stuff you'll find on Youtube is from the movie.