I want this teddy bear

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
SoGone
Flight attendant

I want this teddy bear

Post by SoGone »

If someone ever sees it in a store, please purchase it for me. I'll reimburse you the cost plus shipping, as well as a nice commission.

mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
SoGone
Flight attendant

Re: I want this teddy bear

Post by SoGone »

Wow, that turned out really big. Anyone know how to shrink images?
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

There might be a thing to change pic sizes I am not sure - oh and welcome back dear - so you decided to return after our little chat lol!!!!... hehehe - oh and you brought 'Marshy' over from the other forum - cool!!!!... So now I get to chat with you in two different forums!!!! :D yaya! GREAT!!! :D
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

I;m sure you'd rather cuddle me though - i'm like a big hairy bear!!!!! :D And i'm sure cuter!!!!:)
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:There might be a thing to change pic sizes I am not sure - oh and welcome back dear - so you decided to return after our little chat lol!!!!... hehehe - oh and you brought 'Marshy' over from the other forum - cool!!!!... So now I get to chat with you in two different forums!!!! :D yaya! GREAT!!! :D

Hmm, for some reason it's not showing up quite as large now as it was before...maybe the forum automatically resizes stuff, or else I'm just losing it. Probably the latter.

And yes, from now on, Marshy travels with me to forums. If we had an avvy function here, you know where he'd be.
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:I;m sure you'd rather cuddle me though - i'm like a big hairy bear!!!!! :D And i'm sure cuter!!!!:)
Hate to break it to you sweetheart, but Marshy holds the monopoly on cuteness. At least in my heart.

[/touching moment]
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

u find me cute too - admit it!!!:P oh and I think there is an 'avvy' function in the admin controls but I am not sure whether the captain would be happy if I change that - weird,i;m an admin but feel I should ask to change those things first lol!!!! :P
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Yeah, you're cute, just not in a cuddly-stuffed-animal way. And that's sort of like saying that Cast is good, just not in a mind-blowing, this-will-stun-you-and-make-you-weep way (as with, say, "Dog Man Star"). In other words, it's meaningful, but not in a relative sense.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

sweetheart??!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :o :D :D :D :mrgreen: that was like sarcasm though right? :(
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

ok as long as i'm 'meaningful' that's ok!!! :D
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:sweetheart??!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :o :D :D :D :mrgreen: that was like sarcasm though right? :(

No, it wasn't "like" sarcasm. It wasn't bona fide sarcasm either.
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:ok as long as i'm 'meaningful' that's ok!!! :D

As far as humans go, you're about as meaningful to me as my New Order collection. And believe me, I do not dole out praise like that lightly!

(Yes, I evaluate people by comparing them to items in my music collection. Is it really so strange?)
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Wow, I take that compliment in the way it was intended so thank you very much!!!... And no that is not weird - thank god you did not compare me to 'A New Morning' lol... If you had compared me to something by say Bananarama i'm not sure how I would have taken it!!!... Well, you're no 'Dog Man Star' but maybe a 'Head Music' which is actually in my eyes a pretty good thing!!! :D
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:Wow, I take that compliment in the way it was intended so thank you very much!!!... And no that is not weird - thank god you did not compare me to 'A New Morning' lol... If you had compared me to something by say Bananarama i'm not sure how I would have taken it!!!... Well, you're no 'Dog Man Star' but maybe a 'Head Music' which is actually in my eyes a pretty good thing!!! :D

I would never compare a person to "A New Morning." That's just cruel*.

*I don't really believe this, but ANM is just such a fun whipping boy. Sort of like Cast, and Dolores O'Riordan.
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Would you be offended if I told you that I rate "Once In A Lifetime" and "Love In The First Degree" (both by Bananarama) as highly as nearly any given NO song?