If daises were like clovers...

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
SoGone
Flight attendant

If daises were like clovers...

Post by SoGone »

...i.e., with (relatively) predictable numbers of petals, how would people play "He/she loves me, he/she loves me not"? What flowers would be preferred instead? Would the game even have been invented at all?
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Re: If daises were like clovers...

Post by mark »

hmmm I dunno.... yeah and why daisies and not other flowers???... Maybe because they are so commonly found... what about buttercups???? Did you used to pick them and stick them under your chin???!!!! :P
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

What's this about sticking 'em under your chin? I've never heard of that before. What's that supposed to do?

I don't think we really have buttercups around here anyway. Not that many daisies, either, actually. There used to be daffodils that grew in the woods behind my house. They might still be there, actually. I mean, they'd be there in April. Maybe.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

If the yellow shines under your chin it's meant to mean something lol - I can't even remember what!!! you ever made daisy chains??? (NOT in a sexual way lol!!!) :P
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Sounds suspiciously like that "If the groundhog sees his shadow, 6 more weeks of winter" bullshit.

Never made a daisy chain...don't even know what they are, to be honest. I've only heard about them from books. And I don't know what the dirty version is...care to enlighten me?
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

You can 'split' the stem of the daisy without actually breaking it (obviously the stems are very thin so it's VERY fiddley!) to forma minute slit to thread the stem of another daisy through and you continue to do that until you have linked enough to form a necklace or bracelet or the like - very childlike or 'gay' obviously... erm and for the sexual version just think of a group 69!!!!....
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Oh, hahaha. The things I learn...

Making a daisy chain sounds fun, the kind of thing I'd never properly learn how to do even if I had the materials handy...

I'm talking about one with flowers, btw.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

hahaha! :D Yeah, I was hoping you were talking about the flower version!!! :D But maybe the same could be said for the other one???!!!...
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Yes, very true, sadly.

::Sigh::
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Maybe I could try and teach you one day???!!! :P :D
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

If you can get car wash *unt to join in, sure.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

:shock: :o :P :mrgreen: Lol, wow, i'm imagining... no, I don't think I should tell you what i'm imagining!!!... Have you seen a pic of her btw??? I mean you have seen pics of me so you know what a handsome hunk you are gonna get lol!!!... :P
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

No idea what she looks like. It's her attitude that turns me on.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

It takes much more than 'attitude' to turn me on!!!...
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Well, I guess that's one of the fundamental differences between me and you.