Ask So Gone a question

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
SoGone
Flight attendant

Re: Ask So Gone a question

Post by SoGone »

I wish I felt more emotions more often.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

That's really weird because I am too emotional too often... Anyway, I thought you said you cried a lot???... You feel depressed... You said you don't often feel happy or at least that the feeling is fleeting... Do you feel symothathy/empathy for people, do you feel good about doing good things???, do you feel angry often???... I get the impression you feel emotions more often than you're letting on!!!!...
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Maybe more to the point you don't always read other people's emotions so well but I understand that...
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

I very, very rarely feel angry. Frustrated, maybe. I feel a lot of sympathy/empathy for people, but that's more an intellectual thing ("That's not fair") than an emotional one.

I cry when I'm drunk. And when I feel like shit and am listening to, say, the Manics. My depression, a lot of the time, comes from not feeling enough. It's sort of a numbness, but it's not numbness...hard to explain.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

I wish I could be more helpful... if you were gay we might get somewhere... I feel a lot of the things you say...