How many times have you seen Suede live?

Topics in this forum must be about Suede.
Discuss, ask, swap, worship here, as long as it is about Suede!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Re: How many times have you seen Suede live?

Post by sunshine »

if I find the time! :shock:
Marquis

Post by Marquis »

so early to post here :)
good morning Sun :shock:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

before swimming! :)
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Florence wrote:hehe yeah! but he has time to make the list, he's in holidays (again!).. hihi :mrgreen:
VERY true - the man with more holidays than Thomas Cook lol!!! :shock: :P :D

And despite all that time on his hands he STILL didn't write out his list!!!!... :cry:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:roll:
my marylin
Passenger (Economy)

Post by my marylin »

Seen them maaaany-maaaany times. First gig was at Pumpehuset in Copenhagen in 1993 with Brett in the same dress as he used during the filming of "Love and Poison". Seen them in Denmark, Germany, Sweden, UK etc. Back in the old days I sadly didn't take any photos. First photos I took was at Roskilde in 1995 - the best gig ever I have seen. Also seen Suede with Manics during the Dog Man Star Tour back in 1994.

I the later years I've seen Suede at almost the same dates as Metal Mickey. We actually drove around Denmark together in 2003 to see Suede at the Green Concert Tour.

At Smukfest in 2002 in Denmark I was backstage and have been many times trough the years.

I have also met them at tv studios, signings, hotels, on the street etc. and have one of the biggest collections around town.

I will probably be making a Suede - Day-by-day chronicle/book in the future.

Stay Together!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

that would be too cool.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

my marylin wrote:Seen them maaaany-maaaany times. First gig was at Pumpehuset in Copenhagen in 1993 with Brett in the same dress as he used during the filming of "Love and Poison". Seen them in Denmark, Germany, Sweden, UK etc. Back in the old days I sadly didn't take any photos. First photos I took was at Roskilde in 1995 - the best gig ever I have seen. Also seen Suede with Manics during the Dog Man Star Tour back in 1994.

I the later years I've seen Suede at almost the same dates as Metal Mickey. We actually drove around Denmark together in 2003 to see Suede at the Green Concert Tour.

At Smukfest in 2002 in Denmark I was backstage and have been many times trough the years.

I have also met them at tv studios, signings, hotels, on the street etc. and have one of the biggest collections around town.

I will probably be making a Suede - Day-by-day chronicle/book in the future.

Stay Together!
Excellent! :D Keep it up! :D Have you seen them since their comeback in 2010 at all???...