bloodsports formats!

Topics in this forum must be about Suede.
Discuss, ask, swap, worship here, as long as it is about Suede!
sunshine
Flight attendant

bloodsports formats!

Post by sunshine »

It is all a bit mental!

CD/LP edition: 1. Barriers, 2. Snowblind, 3. It Starts And Ends With You, 4. Sabotage, 5. For The Strangers, 6. Hit Me, 7. Sometimes I Feel I'll Float Away, 8. What Are You Not Telling Me?, 9. Always, 10 . Faultlines

Itunes (WHY SURRENDER TO APPLE????) Deluxe Edition: CD edition + bonus tracks 'Howl' and 'Dawn Chorus'.

Limited edition: bloodsports on cd + 180g audiophile LP + - 7" vinyl containing bonus tracks 'Dawn Chorus' and 'No Holding Back' + expanded artwork booklet containing beautiful, largely unseen photos by paul khera. All lovingly housed in hard-back book style packaging

Super deluxe edition : all in the Ltd edition + exclusive bloodsports t-shirt + limited edition, hand printed screen print poster of the album artwork signed by the band + bloodsports usb stick containing: Uncompressed wav files of the album tracks + the two 7" vinyl bonus tracks, picture gallery with photos by paul khera, music video for 'barriers', music video for 'it starts and ends with you' + ‘making of the video' + more video content

Japanese Edition: "Dawn Chorus" and "Nothing Can Stop Us"

Japanese Edition + bonus DVD with music video(s) + making-of + interview with the members
sunshine
Flight attendant

Re: bloodsports formats!

Post by sunshine »

and there we have
Attachments
bloodsports.jpg
bloodsports.jpg (142.28 KiB) Viewed 6183 times
it starts and end with you.jpg
it starts and end with you.jpg (48.48 KiB) Viewed 6183 times
BARRIERS.jpg
BARRIERS.jpg (83.06 KiB) Viewed 6183 times
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Been a bit of controversy about the different bonus tracks spread across different formats for some sort of cash in... That's made the headlines!!!

http://www.superdeluxeedition.com/news/ ... ack-chaos/
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

there is indeed! I miss the days where you had a proper single with its b-sides and the 2 or 3 versions!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Miss the proper cd singles too :P

oh I had the Super Deluxe for my birthday and I went out and bought a copy on CD too...
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

haha... i have about 5 copies now!