RAH highlights on ITV on Monday?

Topics in this forum must be about Suede.
Discuss, ask, swap, worship here, as long as it is about Suede!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Re: RAH highlights on ITV on Monday?

Post by sunshine »

excellent musical taste is something not all the people have 8)
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Yeah - anything mass produced and easy to promote seems to be more profitable than actually showcasing real talent....

Don't get me wrong I actually like a lot of Oasis (I know some here probably hate them!!) and think Noel is a decent singer and guitarist but it was all a bit boring - and the less said about JLS the better!!! Maybe because it is a charity for teens they thought they should have more on of the kind of thing they would like???
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

OASIS!!! :? :shock:
I always preferred blur! :P
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

haha!!! I had a feeling you would say that about Oasis!!!! Blur hmmm - well only really like about 3 or 4 of their songs - I don't know, all that Girls & Boys and Country House stuff was a bit annoying - oh and the fact Brett hated them with a passion put me off too!!!! :evil: :D But yeah I have a few of their songs on my ipod....
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

I had the chance to meet them, and Damon was far too much nicer than the cock Noel :shock:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Oh I actually quite like Noely, Noely - if you'd have ever listened to Russell Brand's radio show Noel used to be on the show virtually every week!!! And they used to rip the piss out of him "wrinkly rocker Noel Gallagher"! and he used to actually have a good laugh and be really nice!!! Totally different to any other image people may have - but it's always been Liam that's actually come across as a bit of an arse!!!

Damon has always come across as a bit of a tit to me but I guess if you've met him you should know better!!!!

Used to love the way Brett used to take the piss out of them though!!! "cheesy, lager drinking britpop", "chas and dave"

and wasn't it Mat who said once that their next single was going to be a cover of "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts!" lol!!

Spotted myself in the crowd in the ITV showing of 'Animal Nitrate' btw - not used to that unlike some 'filmstars' here!!! :lol: :roll: :wink:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

screenshot of that!
Ghost World

Post by Ghost World »

I think Blur played with Suede in the early '90s. I heard Suede upstaged Blur because they were so drunk all the time, but it was during the MLIR period (which is my favourite Blur album), so I still wish I'd been there. Suede being there, and better, is a nice bonus. :D
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

haha yeah!! It's like when Noel Gallagher was a roadie for Inspiral Carpets and kept raving about how great Blur were!!! Those thoughts didn't last long when they were chart rivals!!!!

And yes Suede pissing all over Blur would be a good thing...!

So of their songs are ok - only ones I really like are The Universal, This Is A Low, and To The End... Actually I do love This Is A Low!!!!