the debate

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
sunshine
Flight attendant

the debate

Post by sunshine »

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2010 ... nservative

watched it... cameron looked like a twat again... clegg was OK... but I do not believe they will have the experience so I hope people use common sense!
mark
Flight attendant

Re: the debate

Post by mark »

common sense is not to vote for any of them because they are all shit!!! To be fair I do geneuinely believe that Cameron does want to change the tories and has good intentions but he never comes across as confident in what he's saying... It's what people want to hear and can't back anything up with how he'll pay for things or what he can do...

Clegg unsurprisingly did well because he had nothing to lose unlike the other two... None of them actually convince in anything they say!!!!

Boris for PM lol - he may be a nightmare but at least he's funny!!!! :D
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

lol... no way!
Filmstar

Post by Filmstar »

Politics can be quite an emotive subject so I shall keep my allegiances to myself suffice to say after watching last nights program my vote hasn't changed. Also I agree with you Mark Clegg had the least to lose so was always going to be the most relaxed and come across well.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

yeah... I do actually enjoy politics a lot I have to admit!!! I know a lot of people aren't interested but I always like watching PMQ's and This Week... The fact I won't be voting and that I haven't since my first time when I was 18 doesn't make me any less interested in politics - I just want someone who at least comes across as a little bit genuine - they spend far too much time worrying that they will say the wrong thing, watching what they'll say and saying what we want to hear - I kind of think the tories have changed a bit but maybe that is smoke and mirrors - labour well - good and bad... libs always seem too good to be true - something to please everyone - if it was possible maybe that would be the best choice - but obviously they have never fully convinced as they have never come close - most people seem to think they are a watered down version of the other two... I would like to believe in labour but feel they can't be trusted anymore - like the tories in 1997... maybe the tories can prove themselves this time - if not I don't expect them to get another chance in future!!! Thinking it will be a hung parliament... which would be interesting!!!!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

I fancy a labour/lib dem government
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

I fancy no government!!! anarchy for the UK - is coming some time maybe???!!!! :evil: :D
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

a bit too harsh!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

haha!!! scaring u now??? at least u could do whatever u want in disciplining those kids of yours!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :shock: :D