Should Suede Tour again and if so how?

Topics in this forum must be about Suede.
Discuss, ask, swap, worship here, as long as it is about Suede!
Filmstar

Re: Should Suede Tour again and if so how?

Post by Filmstar »

I'm disappointed that they're playing the 02. Although it's 1 of the easiest venues for me to get to it's my least favourite.

I'd love them to do an English festival. I saw them play at V in 99 and they was truly amazing.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

v99 - was that the chelmsford one rather than staffs?? I was at the chelmsford site and it was gr8!!!! First time I saw Suede live and they played chemsitry in the encore which made me VERY happy!!! and at the end - all together now - "sunshine'll blow my mind and the wind blow my brain"!!! (clap!)...
Gareth
Passenger (Economy)

Post by Gareth »

Don't get me started about V99. I had tickets but this was before I could drive and the friend I was gonna go with who had a car changed his mind after I'd got the tickets. I failed to sell them as well...

Not the only time I've missed out on a Suede gig I had tickets for either. Had tickets for the London date on the proper ANM tour but I accidentally binned them. Same friend was supposed to be coming with me to that one too...
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

bad luck friend!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

How the fuck do u bin suede tickets???!!! omg that would kill me lol!!! i'd have to hate myself for the rest of my life!!! damn it!!!

sad that u couldn't get to chelmsford another way... hitch-hike??!! :shock: :roll: ... never tried it myself - whenever i go past one holding up a sign (whether or not they are going my way) I always think "fuck off"!!!... :roll: :twisted:
Gareth
Passenger (Economy)

Post by Gareth »

Didn't really fancy hitch hiking to be honest - plus I wasn't too keen on going on my own (soon got over that though).

As for binning the other tickets I was chucking out a few envelopes for gigs I'd already been too forgetting I had that one coming up. I'm a lot more careful these days.

Still managed to see Suede 14 times so far (feels good to type 'so far') so I can't really complain.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

14???!!! :cry: :evil: :P .... oh many more times than me then - damn me for starting to go and see them so late on!!!! For a while I was so into their records that was enough for me - I didn't feel the need to go and see them unless they were playing really nearby...

I wonder how many times José has seen them??!!! Bet that is into 3-digit numbers by now!!!! :lol: 8) :shock: :D :D
urchin

Post by urchin »

I vote for the middle of the woods!