webdiary

For all your discussions about Brett's solo career.
sunshine
Flight attendant

webdiary

Post by sunshine »

from Leo A:
http://www.leoabrahams.com/webdiary/

Entry of May 1
"Unfinished but well on the way is the Brett Anderson record. We’ve spent some time writing songs over the edited improvisations recorded in January, and frankly both of us have that slightly naughty feeling you get when you’re trying not to be too pleased with yourself. It is going to be amazing, the songs are the most powerful and direct he’s written since Suede and the album has a sound all its own. There is a distinct drive and rawness at the heart of the record that will render overdub-stage dithering obsolete. Unfortunately I have to stop work on it now for a month or so, but I know Brett will be hard at work in my absence."
mark
Flight attendant

Re: webdiary

Post by mark »

sounds 'citing!!!! i really have to find my copies of 'BA' and 'SA' - can't believe i've been stupid enough to lose them....!!! :shock: :roll: :( :cry:
disco bunny
Flight attendant

Post by disco bunny »

you did what? :shock:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

he was probably drunk! :wink:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

I know, I know!!!! Haven't been able to find them for a while...!!! :( :cry: :cry: :cry:

Luckily they are on my ipod so it isn't too terrible - but yes I MUST find my hard copies...!!!

Yeah whatever José :roll: :x - actually i've cut back on my drinking so don't start...!!!! I'm actually trying to be a good boy... :D :D :D
disco bunny
Flight attendant

Post by disco bunny »

good boy :wink:

thanks god there's something like ipods
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

cut down a cl?
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

lol José!!! ok actually although I only drink friday and saturday nights for ur info mr goodie, goodie I didn't drink anything last Friday at all and on Saturday night I had 2 pints less than normal - which I think is quite good myself!!!! and lost a couple of lbs over the last few days - but that's probably just as much eating very little through stress as it is cutting back on alchy...!!!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:roll: