Suedeness

Topics in this forum must be about Suede.
Discuss, ask, swap, worship here, as long as it is about Suede!
andyslade

Suedeness

Post by andyslade »

Its so great that Suede are reforming.

Im unloading a few of my cd singles from 'coming up' period and later...have a looksys if you want

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0651992749
mark
Flight attendant

Re: Suedeness

Post by mark »

So great that they are reforming.... So great in fact that u want to sell off their records lol!!!!! :lol: :roll: :shock:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Ha! I recently noticed that Suede records are popping up in the dollar bins of the used stores around here...almost frustrates me, in various ways.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

indeed
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

what pisses me off is that u can walk into most hmv stores and they don't even have any of the albums on sale there anymore!!!!! :evil: :x :cry: :(
YaaL

Post by YaaL »

mark, I just noticed DMS in the "2 for £10" promo yesterday... it was on the regular shelf though, not in the front of the shop.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

So they are still around in some places then lol!!!! :D Not totally forgotten - almost!!!!!... I remember Fopp used to stock all their albums and that wasn't so long ago - until that store went under!!!! :( used to quite like Fopp!!! Oh apparently they still have 9 stores left open - shame my local one shut!!!! We've only got hmv in the whole of my town - not that I usually bother looking round music stores any more!!!!!! :shock: :(
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

he lives in the middle of nowhere! :lol:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

well more or less maybe!!! u may laugh but London ain't all that - actually it is....!!! We had opther music stores but they all closed down over time... we do have running water and electricity though believe it or not!!!!

fuck, I tell you I had the scariest dream ever this afternoon - fucking seriously scary!!! I think I must have been in London and it was just too much!!! It was like this riot going on - glass flying everywhere and police getting shot at - all around but u could not see any people because it was going on inside these buildings - u could just hear the shots and glass flying everywhere.... I tried to run and hide but it was everywhere - people evrywhere inside all sorts of buildings with noise and glass and people getting shot at - sacred!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

All the people say "Stay at home tonight"...
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

yeah - actually that's a pretty good video to go with my dream!!! although my dream was about a million times scarier!!! in the middle of a gun riot ain't fun!!! oh and i meant scared at the end of what i said not sacred lol!!! :oops: :lol: :roll: :wink:
Canine_in_the_a_line

Post by Canine_in_the_a_line »

How much would you all pay for a genuine bonafide copy of the first white label pressing ?

I had the opportunity to buy one from an old school friend of Brett and Matt, but turned it down as I was getting too nostalgic and wanted to buy a Gibson Les Paul instead.

ttfn campers
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

are u talking about 'Be My God'??? I was hearing they were meant to be worth £100 odd quid a few years back but haven't a clue these days...!!!

I really should get a guitar one day and then learn how to use it - i'd like that!!! A Gibson Les Paul sounds good to me!!!

camp-ers!! :shock: :D :wink:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

omg... he does not only sing but now he wants to play the guitar!! Good God! :lol:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

:evil: :evil: :evil: don't take the piss lol!!! :x :oops: I can't help being a frustrated rock star!!! :lol: 8) :shock:

Too much playing guitar hero has done it!! - actually i've always had a fancy for a guitar!!! Anyway I know u LOVE my singing lol!!! :roll: :wink: :mrgreen: