news from simon

Topics in this forum must be about Suede.
Discuss, ask, swap, worship here, as long as it is about Suede!
sunshine
Flight attendant

news from simon

Post by sunshine »

Lady V has just announced in the suede forum that there will be a suede's You Tube video channel where simon will be putting every Friday some teasers for the forthcoming DVD :D
mark
Flight attendant

Re: news from simon

Post by mark »

8) :D :D :D :mrgreen: cool can't wait!!! post the link please dear when it is up!!!! :mrgreen:
Gareth
Passenger (Economy)

Post by Gareth »

Yay good news!
Brettspiel
Passenger (Business Class)

Post by Brettspiel »

ooooh, exciting! :D
disco bunny
Flight attendant

Post by disco bunny »

cool :)
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

nice thanx!!! linked it to facebook too!!! :D
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

lol... you and fcbk! :lol:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

what do u mean me and fuckbook???!!! what have I done wrong with facebook? - just because I interact with people there!!! you're just jealous that people want to talk to me!!!! It's ur fault anyway- I never even had fuckbook until u wanted to send me a video!!!! :roll:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

blame me! :lol:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Yes seriously it IS your fault - I had no interest in Facebook before and it is only because I found (and now probably lost :cry: ) a love that I have kept it going!!! I am thinking of perhaps closing it for a while soon anyway because sometimes it just pisses me off - can't explain that... It is quite good that u can deactivate ur account for a while but restore it when u want to without losing anything!!!!!

Anway u only don't like it because I write the truth on ur wall sometimes and you have to delete it because u don't like it!!! :lol:
disco bunny
Flight attendant

Post by disco bunny »

fb is great as a network-thing. depends on you as a person if you like it or not, but when you have friends that u can't visit every other day or week and u wanna stay in touch or wanna let them take part of your life or part of and kind of, this is a god opportuinty, though u always have to take care what to share or not esp as they store everything.

okay, I'm off again :mrgreen:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

omg and I sound so rude saying that when I have had many gr8 conversations with u on there Anne-Katherin in particular... sorry for that!!! :oops: and Ute and clauds!!! omg and yes I have shared too much i think in the past (but deleted!) but i have learnt from that i think - i do not care too much - I do not mind showing off my many weaknesses to the world lol!!! :roll: :D
disco bunny
Flight attendant

Post by disco bunny »

no dear, it certainly wasn't meant that way.

Yes sharing... sometimes u just get drifted away, don't u? But I think it more and more gets part of our "culture" to do this kind of network stuff in the net and not care too much 'cause that is what u were used to do all the time; you went to see your people in the pub and did exactly the same, but you kind of didn't have to be so "careful"... here and on all these platforms it's like recorded on and it's like a document, that u don't have the full control over who can see it or about what others say about you and spreading...
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

lol... i like to keep my fcbk tidy!