especially for José!!!....

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
mark
Flight attendant

Re: especially for José!!!....

Post by mark »

Before last night i just assumed that Germany were already through and Spain had gone home!!!! :oops: sorry José!! - after England went out I kinda lost interest!!!! :lol: :shock: :roll:

My ancestors SA??? Oh well, my surname has vague links to germany (he says, backtracking furiously!!! :lol: )!! Oh and you say the dutch are arrogant??!! I always thought it was the french!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: !! :P
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:lol:
Jan
Pilot

Post by Jan »

some albino wrote: Sorry Jan, but Spain is my favourite, that is as long as Holland looses. Way too arrogant when it comes to football. :twisted: You were too lucky in the semi final. To know that there are Belgians who support Holland, ghastly!
I guess Holland has been lucky in all of the last 25 matches, of which not a single one was lost ;-)

We'll see...
some albino
Passenger (Business Class)

Post by some albino »

Well, let's say they have an over-developed sense of self belief, contrary to us poor Belgians!

Okay, figures are in favour of you, I'm afraid we lost the last 25 matches... :cry:

But still you had one lucky goal in the semi final!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

yeah, let´s wait and see!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

over-developed sense of self belief :lol: I love that way of describing arrogance lol!!!!... haha!!! Good luck to the two countries involved.... Neither of you have won the world cup before have you???
Jan
Pilot

Post by Jan »

Holland was a world champion only one time less than England :D
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

good one, Jan! :lol:
some albino

Post by some albino »

May the best win.

I read a technical article about Spain's way of playing: just keep the ball in your team all the time, so your opponant can't play at all! That's what made Germany loose: they didn't get the ball and couldn't score.

So how is Holland going to deal with that? What's their tactic?

Are you also wearing all that orange stuff, Jan? And what do the Spanish do to celebrate, Sunshine?

I saw pictures of Rooney on holiday now. He's fat!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

ooooooooooooh bitchy Jan - I was only asking!!!! :cry: Believe it or not it wasn't me taking the piss it was a general question lol!!! hurt my feelings now!! :lol: :wink: Oh well I won't wish u good luck after that jibe - looks like i'll be supporting José's lot after that!!!!! :x :P :mrgreen:

And yes we all know Rooney is fat - worrying thing is though he still has a better body than me!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :shock: Oh and SA, I think the tactic of a team trying to keep the ball all the time is the tactic of every single football team at every level of football in every country in the world lol!!!! Isn't that the point of the game, trying to keep possesion and not giving the ball away???!!!! It's just that Spain (for the time being at least) are the only team in the world cup who are any good it!!!!!! :lol: :evil:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

and remember that Holland was part of our empire a few centuries ago...

znd you are right... the Barça (I mean, the Spanish) team are the only good ones at it.

as for celebrations, let's wait until that time comes!
some albino

Post by some albino »

Oh oh, looks like we are at war again!

And we were occuppied by the Spanish, Holland, Germany, France, Austria, the Vikings, and the Romans!!!

Of course, we are endlessly grateful to the English nation, because they liberated us twice!!!

'Our empire' LOL! Well, it used to be great nation, but not exactly reknown for their peaceful methods! Remember the spanish inquisition, or the conquista on the poor Indians! Or do we have to mention the civil war!

As for tactics, you can take a defensive tactic as well, leaving the ball to the other, and putting your team in front of the goal.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

omg!!! please let's not have any more wars!!!! too many through history!!!!.... football has created a new war!!!! who'd have thought???!!!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

not here! 8)
disco bunny
Flight attendant

Post by disco bunny »

Sorry guys, but what an ugly game!!!!!