new show

Topics in this forum must be about Suede.
Discuss, ask, swap, worship here, as long as it is about Suede!
lazarus

Re: new show

Post by lazarus »

Anyway of course you'll have the final word. And you're right, i did take your comments seriously and not like humour. Always safe to say it is/was humour afterwards.
You're a regular here. I'm not. You're english. I'm not. (and no inferiority complex at all, i'm glad i'm not english).
I just popped back on this forum (you can see that i registered in 2002) because of the great Suede live news, and then the first post i read is about (mocking..or not) my country. Talk about bad luck.

Discussion closed. Back to topic please.
In our lifetime those who kill, the newsworld hands them stardom
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

OMG please don't say that lazarus... :cry: Despite everything I said I am actually seriously a very sensitive soul at heart so i'm genuinely sorry if I did upset you - but I promise it wasn't mocking your country it was just a silly throwaway comment which I later took further after your reaction... My god I don't want to make u feel unwelcome here - that's what i'm always complaining about others doing at the other place...!!!!

No hard feelings I hope (oh and I actually found the comment about 'i'm glad i'm not english' very funny indeed even though you were being serious!!! - strangely enough i'm actually part irish and have well - distant ancestry connections to germany but the less said about that the better!! - and no that wasn't meant as offence to the two lovely good lady germans we have here sometimes or anyone else connected with germany!!!)...

And btw - I was thinking the other day about a belgian player that I DO/DID love - Marc Degryse... Think he was a former captain of your country and had some great skill and scored some great goals for my football team - still don't know why we sold him on after only a season or so...!! :(

Anyway welcome back to the forum lol!!! I feel bad now lmao!!! Ok as you say, back to topic...!!

See I can be nice sometimes.... :roll: :wink:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

One last thing about football - my football club has just been issued with a winding up order by Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs....!!! :o :shock: :o :shock: :cry: :cry: :cry: :x :? :twisted: :cry: Hopefully our future is still secure - still looking for investors and not going into administration at the moment at least....!!!

Now who's going to see Suede later this year???!!!!! :D :D :D :mrgreen:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

me me... you?
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Of course I am!!!!! :mrgreen: Let's all go - everyone who's a Suede fan should- if not the o2 then at least on tour!!!! :D
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

and we are meeting, yeah? :roll:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Well.... if you fancy meeting me - er as u know I have an embarrassing secret - well no secret - in that I have an elder coming with me - I mean he kind of wants to go along even though he isn't a Suede fan and maybe can't cope with the idea that I am actually capable of going to London and enjoying myself on my own!!!! :oops: The kind of dad rock (as in dad) wants to gatecrash and I feel shit for like trying to stop that when he wants to go - and maybe I can get an older convert on board!!! So i dunno if I can drop him off on the hard shoulder of the motorway or if him being around is a problem... Well I have to sort everything out - I know nowt about South London and the venue or anything nearby - i'll be staying in Victoria as per usual - I am on holiday all that week but don't know which day i'll be coming down - I mean if i've got to return to victoria by tube on the underground then I doubt they'll be time for a meet after the event - unless I just go with the flow and sleep in some doorway - as many seem to do (cringing at the fact when I was in London last Sept after the Wembley Stadium tour I was walking through Victoria Station pissed out of my head at 2am saying "what are all these people doing sitting in doorways!!!!" :oops: :oops: :oops: .... So maybe before or during (even if it is a HUGE venue and i'm sure you will be at the front) - if anyone fancies a meet and you all seemed so gutted I was there at the RAH and didn't see any of you, then we'll have to arrange something proper before hand - if Lager is involved i'm in lol... No, joking aside it's cool but we have to actually make a proper arrangement - you know me - mr shy and retiring, awkward man who talks for the world on here but is like a shrinking violet in real life - no mate it's all cool - however intimidating you may be if you or anyone else fancies a chat or Brett love-in or whatever then i'm always up for that!!!!! As you know!!! :mrgreen:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

The scary thing is when I spoke to you at the SBE I thought I was pretty outgoing considering my natural shy nature but you were like a rabbit in the headlights (maybe because you fancy me?!! - j/k) - I think I caught you off guard!!!! But us two, well we've shared so much on here we're like an old married couple so it'd be weird not to meet up again - we're almost like lovers - lovers that don't actually fancy eachother lol!!! :mrgreen:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

say hi... whoever is with you
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

What the hell was I on about again 'lovers' lmao???!!! Maybe I was drunk again - er yeah well, i'll be there, i'll be standing soooooooo..... no reason why amongst the thousands there I can't see u - but if you're at the front (as of course you will be!!) and hang around at the end then - well I might not see you on the way out - all depends - if I can be arsed to claw my way to the front and shake ur hand lol!!!! :roll: :wink: If I see you of course i'll say hi!!!!...! :mrgreen:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

already making excuses!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

omg no excuses - what's your excuse then mr???!!!! :roll: :wink: I came out of the shadows and said hello to you in January (god is it really already that long ago since I saw Brett at SBE????!!! :o :shock: :o )

Hey it's not just my responsibility to come running to you!!! I know you're used to Suede fans swooning at your feet because you're some big 'film star' video star and on Brett's personal xmas card list lol!!!! :lol: And best mates with his right hand woman lol!!!! :lol: :roll: :wink: :shock:

I'll be there!!!!! :mrgreen: :D I'll even give you advanced warning of what i'll be wearing if it makes you happy???!!!! Just don't go wearing shorts in december pur-lease!!!! You must be some kinda maniac!!!! :lol: :shock: :roll: :o :D :mrgreen:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

whatever... i bet you will fade away! :roll:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

:cry: - why would I do that when I am so looking forward to seeing your happy smiling face???!!!!! :lol: Hey i'll come up to you and give u a big kiss on the lips if it makes you happy (no tongues though !!!! :lol: )... Man you give me such a hard time lol!!! I'll be there so I PROMISE I will say 'hi' - if it makes you happy????!!!! :lol: :mrgreen: :wink:

Now stop flirting with me and get back to your 6 weeks in the sun!!!! :roll: :evil: - wow teachers are sooooooooo lazy!!! Except for the lovely clauds - and anyone else on here that teaches - it's just u - lazy boy!!!!! :lol: :shock: :D :wink: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

you should see my tan...