Suede VHS / Videos

Topics in this forum must be about Suede.
Discuss, ask, swap, worship here, as long as it is about Suede!
mark
Flight attendant

Re: Suede VHS / Videos

Post by mark »

yeah my real name...! :D thanks mate...!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

oh dear! mark is in love again! :D :twisted:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Uh-oh! Is there a backstory here?

::Gasp::
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

lmao!!! hahahaha!!! no Andrew, don't panic mate... José doesn't know what he is talking about...!!! i think maybe he fancies me but can't admit it to himself lol!!!!... The thing is Andrew, I think maybe he is kinda jealous that I am talking to u, usually he is used to having me all to himself...!!! :shock: Don't worry there is no problem here lol!!... :)
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

haha... jealous??? :lol:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

:wink:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Could not hear or see for jealousy
I never knew...'till I met you

Sorry. First thing that came to mind. Gosh. I probably need to get away from the music and go out and meet some people.

Oh, but yeah, seccret fancies. I've always been too honest with myself about the girls I liked. It's not a healthy attitude, unless you want to spend all your free time listening to Elvis Costello and Dog Man Star.

So sunshine, maybe you're onto something. :P
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

haha... darling... no way! I would never get into anything with another person born on the same day as I was... since I know how mad I can be!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Wow that's one of the funniest things i've ever read from u sun (and there's been plenty these past 8 years!!!!)...

Any 'backstory' there may have been here comes down to a few very silly drunken comments I made on here a few years back Andrew....!! :oops: Nothing more than that!!! And I may be a tease and a flirt but I have enough to deal with, with people falling madly in love with me and being obsessed and entranced by my wit, charm and sincerity without involving a giant spanish madman too lol!!! :lol: What is it with me and latin men lol???!!! :lol: :shock: :roll: Someone who I have always loved and cared for very deeply is also born in March, just a week before me and well - sometimes we fight like cat and mouse, soooooooo much!!!! As you say, the same birthday is a concern lol, a bit of a freaky co-incidence - but it would be a big celebration every year wouldn't it???!!!! :lol: :mrgreen: :roll: :shock: :o :wink:

btw Andrew - what do you mean 'i've always been too honest with myself about the girls i liked'????!!!
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Haha...never heard of the "same birthday" thing before...is that a regional thing? Were you two born on the same day or something?

A "few drunken comments"? Most forums I'm familiar with apparently have a two drink minimum posting policy...such are the wonders of the Internet.

There's definitely some backstory here with you and "Latin men"...someday I'll pry it out of you. :D

Without turning this into SoGone's low-budget-psychotherapy, let's just say he has this bad habit of falling for women who are already engaged/married/otherwise-significantly-committed and merely want to be friends. :shock: :P :D

(Your emoticon habits are rubbing off on me, marky!)
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

omg now you're starting to call me marky too andrew lol!!! hahahaha!!! EVERYONE is calling me that these days... it used to only be family and close friends but now it seems to be everyone... oh and yes the birthday thing isn't a regional thing, it is that me and sunshine share the same birthday!!! :) Kinda weird co-incidence as I said bearing in mind we both joined the forum at virtually the same time 8 years ago and are really the only ones left here from those days that still post regularly!!!

Always nice when new people come along though so it isn't just us two old gits who gossip amongst ourselves all the time!!! Yeah maybe the 'latin men' thing is best said in a pm sometime in the future....!!!

and yeah i do have a habit of emoticoning waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much on here!!!! same as i always say lol too much!!! :oops: :lol: :shock: :roll: :wink: :mrgreen: :D

Oh it's kinda a shame u always fall for taken girls andrew... (i nearly called u andy then lol!!!)...

as for the drunken stuff - yep well, hmmm :oops: it's unfortunately something i have done on numerous occasions - on msn and fb mainly is where it is worst - sending really shitty emails drunk and upsetting people who i really care about - so many times, you'd think i'd learn right???!!! think i may well have f'ed up another friendship last night because of that!!!... :o :shock: :( :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

giant? me? or dwarf, you? :lol:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

dwarf??? er 5' 8" is actually 'average height' i'll have u know!!!!! :cry: :x :evil:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Marky, you called yourself Marky on one of the other threads! :wink:

At a pitiable 5'3, I believe I'm the dwarf in these parts. :D
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

marky marky... he is so proud of himself! :lol: :roll: :wink: