:(

For all your discussions about Brett's solo career.
mark
Flight attendant

Re: :(

Post by mark »

I have to admit earlier this year, peak summer, I was walking around one morning just as the sun was coming up, it was 4am everywhere was quiet, still and fresh and walking around listening to my ipod, me being the only living being around at that time, it felt perfect and in that moment this was MY WORLD!!!! :mrgreen: :D

And yes sun, I fear he IS being serious when he says the bootleg is as good or better than a gig - well or that he prefers a bootleg to being at a gig - that is why as I said he is certifiable!!! :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock:

However unfortunately by admitting he hates loud volume he has just invalidated every single thing he has previous said about music!!!! You can't be a proper music fan if you don't like volume!!! :roll:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

See, mark, I absolutely know what you mean about the 4 AM thing!!! I honestly believe that music's best experienced when you're alone...rock is supposedly all about partying and being with other people, but the most meaningful music is also the most private, imvho. Concerts just kill that intimacy.

Bootlegs >>>> gigs. I grew up with lossy cassettes, shite headphones, and boom boxes with speakers approximately the equivalent quality of a Menswear B-side, and so I've never been an audiophile.

And I've always hated volume. Gaah. It makes me sick. The only time it's acceptable is when I'm driving and singing/shouting along with one of my sing-along records (i.e., Suede, New Order, Oasis, the Smiths...the usual suspects). And the windows have to be down. Otherwise, the dial never goes above 7 or 8 (and it goes up to at least 30. I'm pretty sure it goes higher, but I've never tested it).
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

ur such a sweetheart!!! :lol: :P
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

I'm a sweetheart because I admitted that although I hate being alone, my greatest love (music) is at its best when I'm alone?

::Scratches head::
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

no it's just the honesty think about u that endears u to me again!!! :D :roll:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Aw. It's really a shame I'm not gay. I don't think there are any straight women out there who get turned on by wanton honesty.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

I'm not turned on lol - i'm just a deep, sensitive, thoughtful, passionate guy who cares... I guess!!! :roll: I know that's kinda weird!!!
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Someone cares! Someone cares!!!

I'm not sure if I'd rather have a cute girl care about me or be turned on by my antics. I mean, either situation would be better than what I have now, and you know what they say about beggars.

::Cough::
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

in that case i'll say it again - good luck!!! and yes i am being sincere!!!...
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

"I was walking around one morning just as the sun was coming up"
KEEP dreaming mark!
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

No sun over there?
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

sunshine wrote:"I was walking around one morning just as the sun was coming up"
KEEP dreaming mark!
What do you mean - did I not mention this was back in the summer? - obviously not this time of year!!! And yes as Mr Reed once said it really did feel like a 'perfect day'!!!! When I was talking about 'sun' of course I was not talking about you!!! :shock: :roll:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

yeah yeah :lol:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

:shock: :roll:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:
sunshine wrote:"I was walking around one morning just as the sun was coming up"
KEEP dreaming mark!
What do you mean - did I not mention this was back in the summer? - obviously not this time of year!!! And yes as Mr Reed once said it really did feel like a 'perfect day'!!!! When I was talking about 'sun' of course I was not talking about you!!! :shock: :roll:

Oh God...please tell me you're not a "Transformer" fan!!! Gack!