charles and camilla

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
sunshine
Flight attendant

charles and camilla

Post by sunshine »

mark
Flight attendant

Re: charles and camilla

Post by mark »

:lol: :shock: I do feel slightly sorry for them though - only VERY slightly.... just because to be fair to Charles he does do a lot for kids with his Trust.... oh i better not say anything too pro-royal!!!! :lol: As punishment I must go listen to 'God Save The Queen' by the Sex Pistols immediately!!! or after this maybe more suitable is 'Anarchy In The UK'!!! :mrgreen:

Have to admit I now hate lazy students more than ever after this... well fucking hell shouldn't they actually be greatful that they have the opportunity for an education where they can become anything they want and do anything with their lives???!!! I don't actually wanna stick up for the gov over this and I know nothing about it really other than all they are saying is that only when students have a job which earns them enough to be able to pay back their fees after they are have left uni will they have to pay - and if they don't find a job that eanrs that level of money then they will not be expected to pay it back - education that leads to a life where u can achieve anything should be a priviledge not an expectation - kids want the world and expect to have everything thrown on a plate - do some damn work like the likes of me and stop fucking complaining - they have chosen to go through that route and are lucky enough to live in a country where they have so many opportunities - they should embrace them...!!! And really if it is only because they never believed the Liberal Democrat would renege on their promises then they are fools - in the current financial climate tuition fee rises were absolutely inevitable.... And actually Nick Clegg's recent reasoning that I have read from him about this in the newspapers seems very acceptable to me... Maybe there is more to this than meets the eye but all I know is that after seeing this sort of non peaceful protesting I wouldn't want any such uni grads working in my company - they aren't doing themselves any favours whatsoever by behaving in such an undignified manner!!! god I know I sound like an old bastard but it pisses me off when students moan constantly when they are being given more opportunities than the majority of people are given - and if they were really all that clever they would go about things a bit more differently - protests especially violence will not win them any support from the masses and this is going ahead no matter what...

Oh and also the fact that thanks to these morons it made me late trying to get home from London yesterday!!! What with that and the Pope's visit last time I was in London it's all a bit annoying!!!! :roll:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote::lol: :shock: I do feel slightly sorry for them though - only VERY slightly.... just because to be fair to Charles he does do a lot for kids with his Trust.... oh i better not say anything too pro-royal!!!! :lol: As punishment I must go listen to 'God Save The Queen' by the Sex Pistols immediately!!! or after this maybe more suitable is 'Anarchy In The UK'!!!

It might be worth noting that last week, in one of my classes, we had to give a final presentation on the speech/document we spent the whole semester studying.

The person before me did an analysis of the eulogy that Princess Di's brother gave at her funeral. My topic?

"God Save the Queen," by the Sex Pistols.

Excellent timing, no?
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

hope it went well for u...
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Yeah, it did, thanks for asking.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

:D
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

I need to come up with a stock phrase to reply to all emoticon-only posts. "Tosser" just seems too blunt and not-quite-right. Maybe I'll just revert to grumbling.
Gareth
Passenger (Economy)

Post by Gareth »

her face! :lol:
Yeah I thought it looked like the students interrupted them doing something rather naughty in the back of the car....
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

ok thanks for that Andrew - hmmm so u think i'm a tosser for using emoticons huh???!!! In that case i'll stick to my recent policy of ignoring all your posts from now on - that seems to work for me!!!!... :x :x :x
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Gareth wrote:Yeah I thought it looked like the students interrupted them doing something rather naughty in the back of the car....
:lol: :P :mrgreen: :shock: :shock: :shock: :o
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:ok thanks for that Andrew - hmmm so u think i'm a tosser for using emoticons huh???!!! In that case i'll stick to my recent policy of ignoring all your posts from now on - that seems to work for me!!!!... :x :x :x
I did say it didn't seem quite right.

::Smirk::
urchin

Post by urchin »

Hehe.. yeah, I thought this bit was hilarious. It's annoying that the UK will probably go through a whole 'how COULD THEY' thing now, like the rest of the violence.. all these people saying they condemn the violence. I don't condemn the violence.. bring it on!! It's about time! :D
I'm not a violent person at all.. but some things just really need to be spoken up about.. I'm proud of tha kids!
urchin

Post by urchin »

(And mark, I totally understand where you're coming from.. no offence intended!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

and the idiot was putting her window down!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

These kids are morons though - I believe in all the right to protest if it's something worth protesting about.... The Iraq war, The poll tax in this country during the 80's, general inequalities and lack of freedoms.... But some protests just stink... The strange thing is that while I was away in London I bought and Anarchy In The UK t-shirt!!!!!... maybe in some countries students are held back and put down but these layabouts spend the whole day getting pissed, doing fuck all and getting handouts from 'mummy and daddy'.... and still they aren't happy... i'd make them work in factories or have them all cleaning the streets for a week like people who actually have to do the shittier jobs in life (things they will NEVER have to do!!!!) and see what they have to complain about then - or giving them a week sleeping rough with the homeless that i see living in doorways in Victoria station every time I am down in London and again see if they feel so hard done by.... Everyone has the right to protest but well... I just think there are far more important causes in the world that people won't stand up for... I dunno, really I must be getting old because I think I would have been more sympathetic before but really I can't see what all the fuss is about....!!!!

Poor old Camilla!!! - it does kinda make me laugh though lol!!!! hahahahahaha!!!