I got a fever!

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
sunshine
Flight attendant

Re: I got a fever!

Post by sunshine »

i agree i agree
urchin

Post by urchin »

Yep I'm a girl.

I've just been trying to find out if mucus comes from your lungs or your sinuses when you blow your nose, and ended up stumbling upon a closeup photograph of neon blue mucus-cells. Now sufficiently creeped out for the day..

Haha.. sorry.. think I'm going a bit doo lally.. havent slept properly in 5 days.. Bloody flu.. I haven't been this sick in years. I'm quite enjoying rambling at you nice people though :D
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

take a sleeping pill
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

"oh angel don't take those sleeping pills.... you don't need them! though it's just time, they kill..." :)
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:dickhead.... really i can't even be bothered to converse with someone that talks such utter shite sometimes... really it just annoys me too much.... Go and count your milk bottle top collection if you are really that sad...!!!!

Yeah, because the distorted/inaudible vocals and painfully loud volumes and cramped conditions and drunks pushing you aside and dancing/shaking their fat asses in front of you make concerts so great... :roll:
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote: I mean man seriously I can not accept someone who thinks listening to a bootleg is better or as good or that gigs *seem* more exciting...
I mean, I used to think that I couldn't accept people who don't like Bob Dylan but do like "The Next Life," but hell, I'm open-minded.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

urchin wrote:I've just been trying to find out if mucus comes from your lungs or your sinuses when you blow your nose, and ended up stumbling upon a closeup photograph of neon blue mucus-cells. Now sufficiently creeped out for the day..
What brought about this particular curiosity? I mean, I know when I'm sick, the last thing I want to be thinking about is illness...but maybe that's just me.

Anyway, so does mucus come from your lungs or your sinuses when you blow your nose? I'm not ill right now, so I can be sufficiently curious and interested.
urchin

Post by urchin »

Sweet F.A. to do ;)

(and I don't know.. didnt get that far. heh) :|
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

SoGone wrote:Yeah, because the distorted/inaudible vocals and painfully loud volumes and cramped conditions and drunks pushing you aside and dancing/shaking their fat asses in front of you make concerts so great... :roll:
Utter scaremongering tosh yet again from Andrew!! - well complete and utter nonsense in my experience!!!! Never had a problem with the crowds or sound quality of vocals or music or anything at any of the gigs I have ever been too - if that is your experience at every show u have been to then you're damn unlucky because I have never experienced such a thing in my life - any kind of bad time I might have had has been nothing to do with the sound, the atmosphere or the people there...

What actual gigs have you been to???!!! Where they professional or just some sixth form band at your college???!!! :lol: :shock: Whatever really you shouldn't judge all concerts on that because from the points you raise I have to say that has never been a problem for me in my life... Man u MUST be sooooooooo unlucky!!!! :roll:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Let's see...I've seen Bob Dylan four times (once with Elvis Costello), Bruce Springsteen twice, Richard Thompson twice, Tom Rush, Mates of State...hardly the most unprofessional roster of touring artists. : /
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

urchin wrote:Sweet F.A. to do ;)

...so you come here and post! Brilliant! :D
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

ur and mark, you got the clue!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

sunshine wrote:ur and mark, you got the clue!
confused.com!!! :? :? :?
SoGone wrote:Let's see...I've seen Bob Dylan four times (once with Elvis Costello), Bruce Springsteen twice, Richard Thompson twice, Tom Rush, Mates of State...hardly the most unprofessional roster of touring artists. : /
ah that would explain it - never heard of any of them except Dylan and he's known for being a bit of a shambles right???!!! Anyway i'vw made my point disagree as u wish.....
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

lol... the line for the suede song
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

:D sorry,u know how slow I can be sometimes!!! :roll: :wink: