Mayonnaise is possibly the most disgusting food ever

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
mark
Flight attendant

Re: Mayonnaise is possibly the most disgusting food ever

Post by mark »

don't call me a prick you... fuckwit!!!! :x :evil: :evil: :evil: don't go thowing your catalan words round here, speak english boy!!!!!! :x :x :x

sorry Andy, as you can guess that was aimed at raincloud!!!! :x :x :x i'll look him up Andy when i'm in need of some 'alone time'!!!! :lol: 8) :shock: :roll: :P :oops: :D
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

sorry, mark... i though it was SG who posted that... still I would have called him fucking cunt! (remember the video? :roll: ) :lol:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote: i'll look him up Andy when i'm in need of some 'alone time'!!!!

...that shouldn't take long, right?
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:lol:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

sunshine wrote:sorry, mark... i though it was SG who posted that... still I would have called him fucking cunt! (remember the video? :roll: ) :lol:
remember the video??? what video??? are u STILL talking about bbc breakfast???!!! look sunny boy, lol, I will upload but I am prioritising other important suede stuff for youtube - just a couple of days ago I made and uploaded a new video, one of a recording of 'sound of the streets' live in london from 1996... kinda rare and quite nice too!!!... :) and please don't go round calling anyone a 'fucking c***', it's not nice!!!! :(

Andy, in fact you are wrong, I am quite lucky that if I want to go quickly I can but if I want to hold off a lonnngggggggggg time I can too!!!... Not that you really need to know these things!!!!... :roll: (don't you hate it when you accidently occasionally go too far before you want to and can't stop it???!!!! :lol: :roll: :( )... god I really HAVE to stop talking about these things!!!!.... :shock:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

lol... i was talking about the recording from copenhagen last year where that stupid drunk danish was messing around...
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

oh lol, yeah i seem to remember that now you mention it - some drunk guy was pissing you off???!!!!... what did he do again???!!!! omg yeah lol, hahahhahaa!!hahahhahahahahaha!!! did you actually shout at him seriously 'fucking cunt'????!!! hahahahahahhahahahahahaha!!! was it during a Brett solo show or something???!!!.... what did he actually do to piss you off so much???... hmmm, I wanna see that video again hahahahhahahahahahahaha!!!... :P sounds like something i'd want to shout at YB !!!!!! :lol: :wink: I wonder if he's still as obnoxious as always or has he calmed down a bit now???!!!... You still hang out over there sometimes don't you???.... Not that i've personally ever had too many problems with him myself, generally speaking!! Maybe we shouldn't talk about the other place here!!!!... :lol: :shock: :roll:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:if I want to go quickly I can but if I want to hold off a lonnngggggggggg time I can too!!!

mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

i've got a webcam, i'll prove it if you really want me too???!!!... :lol: :shock: :roll: :P
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

That would be more an indication of your video editing skills than your "staying power."
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

oi, i'll 'stream live' for you if u want me to!!!! no editing magic there my dear!!!! :lol: :P :mrgreen:....
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:roll:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:oi, i'll 'stream live' for you if u want me to!!!! no editing magic there my dear!!!! :lol: :P :mrgreen:....

Do it.
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

haha... i bet he is wetting himself to do it quickly for SG :lol:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

pm me and i'll give you my msn!!!... :mrgreen: :wink: :lol: