Why...

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
SoGone
Flight attendant

Why...

Post by SoGone »

...are so many men sneeringly dismissive of "sluts"? You'd think they'd be glad to encounter women who are willing to "put out," so to speak.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Re: Why...

Post by mark »

Men are men - they like to fuck dirty women but at the same time make fun of them!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :x Men are bastards bascially, every single one of them!!!!... accept me!!! :mrgreen: oh and any male who is related to me!!!... :D oh and any male who is a good friend of mine!!!... :D or any man who is a love of mine!!!... :roll:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote: accept me!!!

Accept yourself. :wink:

Men might be men...but why can't a woman be more like a man? Men are so pleasant, so easy to please...whenever you're with them, you're always at ease...
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

omg sorry, 'except me'!!!! :lol: :oops: :oops: :oops:

omg Andy come ON!!!!! clearly from what you say you're dying to be gay, you like men as people so stop trying to fight it!!!! Go with the flow and let that feeling turn into something else!!!!.... :shock: :roll: :lol: :wink: :P
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

...ranking the following scenarios, from most preferred to least preferred:

- SoGone is a heterosexual woman and can be a total slut with men
- SoGone is a heterosexual man and would be a total slut with women if only they would let him (current situation)
- SoGone is a lesbian and can be a total slut with women
- SoGone is a homosexual man and goes to gloryholes with people like marky

No offense, just how things stand...
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

omg!!! you want to be a woman??? and fuck a man??? cool, i'd let u !!!! :lol: I like options 1 and 4 best, let's see how this works out - screw 'current option' number 2, move to number 4 - I guess if you were a woman I wouldn't be so keen so i guess option 1 is out afterall!!!! :( I need to find a way to bump option 4 up your list!!!.... :cry:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

That's probably why I like "Born A Girl" so much. :wink:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

You really need to get that op done!... :D
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

...but will my clit give me the same feelings it would if I was born with it?

And won't my breasts be shite? And won't I still have to shave?
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

your breasts will be fine dear!!! and well you will have the female hormones to lose the stubble!!!... as for the other thing, i dunno!!!.... :shock: :?:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

...I wonder if there's any lurkers here we could ask...there HAVE to be some tranny Suede fans we could ask...
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

:shock: ask sunshine, maybe she sorry i mean 'he' will know... :lol: :P :roll: :wink: 8)
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

If sunshine was secretly a hot female, I'd forgive her/him for her/his trolling.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

:lol: 8) you'd love a bit of lady sunshine!!!! :P
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

....maybe if he was female he'd be a bit more pleasant? Maybe it's his confused gender that makes him so angry and bitter...